- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Ranger Slim Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
Love the stretch in these belts and prefer the Slims since they fit all of my belt loops. I have issues with the regular size sometimes but I’m quite petite so could be the reason. But yeah, these belts rock! More designs in the slim please! Thanks so much!
My new fave belt
Love this belt. Kinda wish I’d gone for the regular instead of slim… So ordered a regular in a different colour, and one for my dad, brother, uncle and girlfriend! Thanks for the awesome belts.
These are high quality belts. At first I realized the belts I ordered only fit belt loops that were 1 1/2 inches for which I only have one pair of pants with those size loops. Then I looked on the website again and saw there were belts for 1" loops. Good job Arcade Belts! I wish I could have them all.
Not lovin' it. The buckle feels like cheap plastic that will not last long. It is difficult to adjust, the belt does not slide in the buckle easily. The belt is already fraying near the buckle after a single use. The belt itself is nice if the buckle were more substantial, however it is a little too stretchy. I'm glad they move with me, but they give so much that it has to be pretty tight in order to stay up.
Arcade Belts CA
Hi Victoria, The belt not sliding easily is because they are meant to have that tightness so the belt doesn't loosen on you through time. You are supposed to set it & find where it is most comfortable for you and then not have to change it a bunch of times. The comfort of stretch! For the buckle side of things, our buckles have a next-to-zero failure rate & if it does fail are also part of our lifetime and satisfaction guarantee. This also goes for the fraying of the fabric. I have reached out to you via email so we can get a new belt to you!
My new everyday belt
Love the new belt - great fit, easy to loosen or tighten if needed, comfort fit, cute design and lightweight. No metal - so easy to go through metal detectors when traveling. I am using this belt everyday!