Ace Santa Cruz
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Small Belt Loop Compatible - designed to fit through narrower belt loops
- Longer Tail - longer belt length to be worn with a longer tail feeding outwards
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Total belt length – 46” (117cm)
- Belt width – 1.18″ (3cm)
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
TEST TEST COPY.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
ACE BELT - TEST
Ultra lightweight and low-profile, TEST
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
These belts are magnificent. As someone who is allergic to nickel, there is no irritation with these belts. Easy to adjust and extremely flexible.
This is one of the best if not THE best masks I have found. It doesn't pull ur ears and sits off ur mouth. Very comfortable to wear all day. Highly reccomend this
I like the fast attachment of thes belts, just a great idea !
The only belts I will ever wear
This is my third arcade belt, but my first slim. Holds up just the same as the regular size and is truly a bit slimmer. Big difference in the buckles though, the slim buckle sits completely flat and has smooth edges so I hardly notice it. Latch on it is simple to hook, but haven't had any problems with it coming undone itself.
Smaller width aids smaller loops. The clasp takes a few try’s to clip