Pine Street Youth
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 32" (81.3cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Functional. Lightweight. Durable. Arcade belts are designed from the ground up to provide amazing comfort, the best fit, and the right amount of flexibility to move with you. Our belts are built to go everywhere without ever letting you or your pants down.
To build a better belt, you have to start with better belt parts. Arcade belts are thoughtfully designed to deliver function and comfort, without sacrificing durability.
Never buying another brand again
Hands down best belts ever.. lightweight, easy to adjust, no slippage... will buy again.. and don’t plan on ever buying from another company again. Arcade has spoiled me
My son loves how easy it unclips. That's so important for him to be able to go the bathroom at school without struggling with his pants !
Just what I was looking for.
A simple, stretchy belt! I am a small woman and the Ranger Youth belt is the right length for me. It is very comfortable and practical. It would be nice if you could offer a narrower belt too.
Well Designed Suspenders
These are well designed and well made suspenders. I haven't had them long but they don't slip off and they're very easy to adjust to any size.
Fits my 30 inch waist.
I wear a size 30 on my pants size and this belt fits me perfectly. I’m glad I decided to try this shorter youth one as opposed to the regular slim belt. I have both this and the regular 1.5 inch arcade belt and I think I like this one slightly better for its simpler design being thinner in width and also easier to slide through belt loops making it easier to take on and off. Definitely recommend if you have a less than 32 inch waist. Another reviewer said it could probably fit up to 31 but 32 might be a bit snug and I would agree with that. Hope this helps if anyone is considering getting this one for the shorter length.