Ranger Dr Rug Slim
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
Beat Belt I've had
This is the best belt I've owned. Other belts have always squeezed me or pinched me. This belt somehow keeps my pants up without doing that.
Love the stretch in these belts and prefer the Slims since they fit all of my belt loops. I have issues with the regular size sometimes but I’m quite petite so could be the reason. But yeah, these belts rock! More designs in the slim please! Thanks so much!
Skeptical but now I’m a believer
Been hunting for the perfect belt for years and tried a bunch-traditional leather ones, the click belts, etc. They all held my pants up but none were comfortable. They all had a buckle that dug into my stomach. If you’re a big guy, you know the struggle. After almost just switching to drawstring pants everyday, I ran across these. The price seemed high for a fabric belt but the reviews were stellar. So I scooped one up. And a big thanks first of all to the excellent customer service that fixed a billing issue very quickly. Well the belt is perfect. Holds my pants up with no issues at all. Flexes and gives just enough. And the buckle/clasp doesn’t dig into my belly. If you’re a big guy like me and have been frustrated with normal belts, throw them away and get one of these. You won’t regret it! Ps— make some more colors and patterns in the long size!!!
the Give you Get (!)
with elastic makes this belt really comfy. It’s well made, the buckle is a high tech nylon/plastic which will never rust and is nearly indestructible. I like that the belt is a very close fitting, low profile especially at the buckle. The 1 1/2” width is pretty good but I am going to order a Ranger Slim 1 1/4” to fit some of my pants with tighter belt loops. I recommend Arcade Belts very highly! You won’t be disappointed :)
Being a Marine, I require functionality and ruggedness in my gear. Arcade belts are awesome. They are comfortable, look good, and do the job, without being bulky and getting in the way of other stuff. Wish I could have worn these in uniform. I still have and use the first Arcade belt I got 5 years ago. Still works great. Thanks Arcade. I appreciate the quality. Marcus C.