- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
Beat Belt I've had
This is the best belt I've owned. Other belts have always squeezed me or pinched me. This belt somehow keeps my pants up without doing that.
the Give you Get (!)
with elastic makes this belt really comfy. It’s well made, the buckle is a high tech nylon/plastic which will never rust and is nearly indestructible. I like that the belt is a very close fitting, low profile especially at the buckle. The 1 1/2” width is pretty good but I am going to order a Ranger Slim 1 1/4” to fit some of my pants with tighter belt loops. I recommend Arcade Belts very highly! You won’t be disappointed :)
Being a Marine, I require functionality and ruggedness in my gear. Arcade belts are awesome. They are comfortable, look good, and do the job, without being bulky and getting in the way of other stuff. Wish I could have worn these in uniform. I still have and use the first Arcade belt I got 5 years ago. Still works great. Thanks Arcade. I appreciate the quality. Marcus C.
Stretchy belt that holds up my pants
Was wondering how a stretchy belt would hold up with everyday tasks and I gotta say I like it. Nothing over the top about it, just a solid basic belt. The buckle is made out of plastic, but has a nice feel to it. Just wondering how the elasticity will hold up with time.
Why would you wear anything else?
These have changed my use and opinion of belts in general for life. Can’t ask much more for the price.